Saturday, September 4

Sumandak Kinabalu, The Introduction



Hello bloggers, am I too late doing the introduction?? Hehe...
First of all, thanks 100Penulis for inviting me. I am so proud to be included here...
Called me Jane or Sumandak, a simple lady from Sabah who are crazy about books. I write my blog both in english and malay... 



I don't have any specific topic in my blog. I just write whatever interest me such as places, kids, books, musics, movies, my daily thoughts/ramblings and everything in between.  I have so many things to learn about blogging and my blog is still 'lintang pukang'...if you have any tips, don't forget to share with me ;)

14 comments:

lezaqasandra said...

wiwit sumandak.... ;)

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Hai Leza ^ ^

Zahra said...

Hye Sumandak!
^____^

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Hai juga untuk Azza ^____^

100penulis said...

IKLAN :
Bg yang belum daftar akses ke EDITOR'S AREA diharap cepat2 baca sticky post sy : dashboard > edit posts > ---EDITOR'S AREA---

nur.sa said...

hi jane. ^^

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Hai Nur ^ ^

nur.sa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Azrul Hisham said...

welcome Jane :)

myraVea said...

hye sumandak *winkwink

Khairul27 said...

hello sumandak...selamat berkenalan...

Cik Jannah said...

hye sumandak
:)

Fina Sophie said...

oh hye mandak. nunu habar? ehehe.
welcome to our big family! :)

humble.yat said...

aluu sumandak...teruskan berkarya yerk...