Friday, January 27

A Poem of Friendship


My Dear Sahabat,

Do you still remember...When we first know each other?
The time and place we first met?
The impression we had about each other?
and most important...
WHY we choose to be sahabat?
Do you still remember...Those awkward memories?


I remember them...,
I remember every bit of it...clear as day,
Carved deep in my Unseen Heart,
Shielded by the the Eternal bond,
And nurtured by Honey from countless Flower,
Harvested by countless of Bees...far and wide,
To be presented before the Scale...as a warranty,
To be held together at the Promised Day...into the Paradise.

My dear Sahabat,

Do you remember...How many challenges we faced together?
The answer is, uncountable...
How about times we share happiness and sadness?
Again, uncountable...
What about times we disagree with each other?
Should be less...but again, uncountable...
Seriously...how many precious memories we had together?
Yes, same answer with similar word and meaning...Uncountable...
Nevertheless...Do you still remember?

I'm ashamed of myself...
I cannot remember them all!
Cause I'm just a human...al-insan...as-sian...
Forgetfulness is my phenotype...and you...
I remember one part...and you have the other part...
Through the art of remembering each other...
Is when we obtain the whole part...

My Dear Sahabat...

Have I done anything to you?
Which make you sad...unhappy...hate?
If the answer is yes...I'm sorry...
Ya Allah, please help me...
Soften my heart and my sahabat...
So we could forgive each other...
And remain true to ourselves till the Judgment Day...
Hoping to retain Your forgiveness in return...

Come...let us make our way in peace...
Forget the dark spot in our Ukhwah...
Tolerate in our differences...
Celebrate our brotherhood...
Remain true to our heart...
And help each other to uphold Islam....
Our Way Of Life.

Never forget...WHY we become sahabat...

No comments: